Welcome to the registration form for ICI Connect. We’re eager to have you join us!
If you haven’t yet, please read “About ICI Connect” before registering, to make sure you feel aligned with our general principles and values. (Note: Are you already a TWP Connect member and want to join ICI Connect using the same email address? If so, please log in first at TWP Connect, click on "My Account" and then click on the "ICI Connect" tab to register.)
Registration will take a few minutes to complete. Please be honest at all times, but also be mindful of your own privacy when choosing what to share on your personal profile. Here are a few tips for you to consider:
- When providing your geographic location, feel free to select a location in your city or town that is close to—but not actually—your place of residence.
- Because your email address will be revealed to anyone you choose to contact in ICI Connect, feel free to register with an email address that protects your privacy.
- If you’d prefer, instead of using your own picture as your member image, select a painting, photograph, or other image that you feel captures something about you.
- Several questions indicate that only ICI staff will see your entries. The reason we ask these questions is so that we can gain a deeper understanding of our members’ diverse backgrounds and relationships to the mental health system, and become more effective in our outreach and in what we offer.
- Once registered, you can always come back and change your profile later. And you can delete your profile and close your membership with ICI Connect at any time.
If you have any questions, contact us using our contact form.